Clients – Additional Services
At CTC recruitment we able to provide a number of additional services that complement our recruitment offering. These additional services are either offered directly by CTC recruitment or by third party organisations with whom we have developed a partnership arrangement. Such services may be of use to companies who are recruiting from abroad or where clients do not have the in house resources for such work.
A. CTC Services:
A range of services that we can provide directly.
Our extremely competitive fee structure does not allow us to take up references on craft level placements for arborists. However, on request we can take up references for an additional charge as outlined below:
- Verbal reference on CTC Reference Form: £25,
- Written reference on letter head or CTC Reference Form; signed or company stamped: £50
2. Climbing assessments:
We are able to undertake a subjective appraisal of a candidate's climbing competence through CTC's sister company Complete Tree Care and the manager who has more than 10 years' experience in the industry. This would include use of the chainsaw, pruning and dismantling skills as required. All work on trees more than 12m height. The fee structure is outlined below:
- Basic climbing assessment with targets: £50
- Climbing assessment to include crown reduction: £100
- Climbing assessment to include dismantling and rigging: £150
- Eligibility to work in the UK: the necessary checks to ensure they are eligible to work in the UK or EU for a flat fee of £50.
B. Third Party Services:
Services we can provide through our partner organisations. Rate and range of services to be confirmed, but will include:
1. LOLER Thorough Examination:
2. Training and Assessment:
3. Umbrella Companies: